"Allan Bowie has had a long-term relationship with Pacific Edge and has been an integral part of the commercialisation team. Allan’s wealth of knowledge of commercial law and intellectual property has helped us to achieve some great outcomes. When you have to do the long hours and short turnarounds that are so common with negotiating international agreements, it can make a tremendous difference if you are able to have your legal team right there. We highly recommend Allan.”
Dave Darling, Chief Executive Officer, Pacific Edge Ltd
We provide ongoing help to Pacific Edge as it commercialises and exports to the world its cancer diagnostic technologies.
Our work has included:
- preparing and negotiating service and licence agreements with third party health organisations and research bodies
- supporting Pacific Edge’s expansion into the US market, and the establishment of a US laboratory, with licence agreements, services agreements, consultancy agreements, and website and privacy terms
- providing cross-border licensing agreements and providing structuring advice, allowing Pacific Edge to enter other overseas markets
- helping Pacific Edge to establish an e-commerce site where the company’s bladder cancer test can be ordered online
- providing strategic advice on branding and trade mark issues
Bowie Yorke’s specialised legal services help Pacific Edge to export local technologies to the world and deliver potentially lifesaving technologies to more patients.
Visit Pacific Edge for information about them and their products.